Game Design Consultancy
I am available for game design consultancy and playtesting. I am based in London (UK) but have worked with clients all over the world. Don’t let geography stop us from making something awesome!
How I can help you
- A ‘critical friend’ to your studio/project.
- Remote or in-person consultancy.
- Mechanics and systems design.
- Game content generation, worldbuilding, quest design.
- Playtesting. QA.
- Help with organising and exhibiting at a game expo.
- Business planning & strategy.
- Digital marketing and website design.
- Market research.
- Game trailer creation.
Gamify your work
Not a games company? I can help you to use games for:
- Training and personal development.
- Promote your brand.
- Showcase your products in a new way.
- New revenue streams.
FREE Initial Session!
For small studios, freelancers, solo developers (etc) I am pleased to offer a free initial session, up to one hour. This is a perfect opportunity to see if we will be a good fit for each other and to find out how I can help. Email me to book.
- A lifelong gamer.
- Co-founder of award-winning board game studio.
- Developing retro RPG computer games and concepts.
- Arts graduate with experience in writing, worldbuilding & narrative theory.
- Experienced playtester (board games).
- Technical: familiar with many relevant game design software.
- Technical: understanding of programming fundamentals.
- Business & marketing expert.
Read on below for more details of my experience.
My Background in Games
Find out more about my background in games here.
I’d love to work with you! Contact Me